Shipping takes 4-13 business days
[ of glasses]
1. One-handed removal will damage the left-right balance of the frame and cause deformation. It is recommended that you hold the temples with both hands and pick them up parallel to both sides of the cheek.
2. Fold the left temple first when taking it on, which is not easy to cause deformation of the frame.
3. It is recommended to rinse the glasses with water and absorb the moisture with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to try rubbing. You need to hold the edge of the frame on the side of the mirror and gently wipe the lens to avoid causing excessive damage to the frame or lens.
4. When not wearing glasses, please wrap them in glasses case and put them in the glasses case. If placed temporarily, please make the convex side of the glasses face up, otherwise it is easy to wear the lenses. At the same time, glasses should avoid contact with corrosives such as insect repellent, toilet supplies, cosmetics, hair gels, medicines, etc., and avoid long-term direct sunlight and high temperature (above 60 ℃), otherwise it will easily cause lens, frame deterioration, deterioration, Discoloration, etc.
5. Regularly go to a professional store to make plastic adjustments. The deformation of the frame will cause a burden on the nose and ears, and the lenses are easy to loose.
6. Do not use glasses during intense exercise, to avoid strong impacts that can cause lens breakage and damage to the eyes and face; do not use worn lenses to prevent vision loss due to scattered light; do not look directly at the sun or intense glare to avoid eyes Hurt.
1. High-definition polarized lenses, which can block ultraviolet rays and make the field of vision clearer
2. Effectively block glare so that the light is not dazzling
3. Ergonomic design, comfortable and beautiful
Sunglasses * 1